Are you ready to join one of the top mortgage teams in the country? We are seeking a full-time Production Assistant / Personal Loan Manager in San Diego, CA.
The Gaylord-Hansen Team at loanDepot is made up of highly-skilled mortgage professionals who truly care about helping families purchase a new home. We have an amazing team culture and are focused on professional and personal growth. We are looking for a positive and driven team player ready to learn!
The Personal Loan Manager is responsible for guiding borrowers throughout the entire loan process from contract until close. Their primary role is to function as a liaison between the borrower, real estate agents, escrow company, and our team (the lender). The number one goal is to create a WOW experience for every client we serve. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initial file set up which includes reviewing documentation and disclosing the loan application
- Answer borrower questions regarding the loan application and other disclosures
- Work with borrowers to explain and collect loan conditions
- Manage your pipeline and the various deadlines and tasks involved in closing each loan
- Communicate loan milestones to borrowers and agents
- Provide weekly loan updates via video
- Positive problem-solver with an ability to multitask
- College-level education preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- NMLS license required prior to employment
- Healthy and energetic team culture
- Company-paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company-paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
We are focused on being the best mortgage team in the United States and winning through talent. We are committed to diversity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send completed resume and include three references email@example.com.