About the event
Gaylord-Hansen’s Women’s Financial Fitness is a FREE series that empowers women by helping them achieve financial stability and homeownership. This series is designed for women at any stage of life. There will be guest speakers and women experts from different industries covering budgeting, credit, investing, the homebuying process, home organization, goal setting, and more!
What to expect
This ONLINE session of Women's Financial Fitness is "Home Maintenance: What you need to know about home design, repairs, and improvements" and features guest speaker Lisa Packard, the owner of Concepts by Design!
We'll be covering:
- Which home improvements can have the biggest impact or change in the feel of your home
- Trending home design styles and colors
- If you plan to sell your home, what minor improvements have the biggest impact to appeal to a homebuyer
- Estimated cost ranges for typical home improvements
- Average time expected for typical home repairs or replacement for different areas around the home
This is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for advice. Consult your own advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Note: This session will be held in an online meeting room, where you can join via video chat, computer, or phone. We'll send you the session login information when you register for the event.
About our guest speaker
Owner | Concepts by Design
Lisa Packard earned an interior design degree and studied kitchen and bath design with the NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association). Lisa went on to work for herself, transforming interiors, offering visual appeal, and specializing in kitchen and baths. Lisa uses her extensive knowledge, experience, and keen eye, creating beautiful functional spaces and fulfilling her client’s desires. No matter the size of the project, she finds it exciting and rewarding to be a part of her clients vision.