About the event
Gaylord-Hansen’s Women’s Financial Fitness is a FREE series that empowers women by helping them achieve financial stability and homeownership. This series is designed for women at any stage of life. There will be guest speakers and women experts from different industries covering budgeting, credit, investing, the homebuying process, home organization, goal setting, and more!
What to expect
**In an effort to promote public health and safety, we have postponed our in-person sessions.**
This online session of Women's Financial Fitness is "Rent vs. Own: Is homeownership right for you?"
We'll be covering:
- Are there still tax benefits to owning?
- Can I purchase a home with less than 20% down?
- Are first-time buyer programs available, and are they helpful?
- What happens if I purchase a home and values go down?
- Benefits of principal reductions and home appreciation
- Creating an action plan so you can stop paying your landlord's mortgage for them!
Miss our other sessions? Don’t worry! Each session focuses on a unique topic, and you will walk away with valuable information even if you have not attended our previous sessions.
The discussions in this session are for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for advice. Consult your own advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Note: This session will be held in an online meeting room, where you can join via video chat, computer, or phone. We'll send you the session login information when you register for the event.