About the event
Bill Gaylord and Sam Hansen have an extensive track record of success in growing their own business and the businesses of our industry partners. If you’re interested in being at the top of your profession, building a brand known for delivering world-class service to all of your clients while increasing your revenue, we invite you to join us at one of our education industry events.
Our goal is to arm you with important information to deliver to the families you serve so you can continue to build your business, stay relevant, and be ahead of the game in this highly competitive market.
About this episode
What to expect
33% of all residential transactions involve an investor.
Learn how to attract and close qualified investor clients!
Join this special training with instructor John Chin to learn how to close more sales as a residential investment specialist.
You'll walk away understanding:
A Sampling of What You Will Learn:
- What the market shift means to real estate investors and how agents can capitalize
- How to search the MLS to surface hot rental areas and active cash investors
- How to analyze (no math required) ROI on rentals in minutes
- How to qualify investors with one power question
- How to beat iBuyers at their own game with creative seller solutions
- The best way to approach real estate investing yourself to build your own wealth
- A presentation tool that will make you look like an investment superstar
- How to surface real estate investors from your existing database and social media
Meet Your Instructor
Residential Investment Specialist
A 26-year real estate veteran and active real estate investor, John has closed over 2,400 residential investment transactions in multiple U.S. markets. He is passionate about helping real estate professionals apply proven tools and marketing strategies to grow their business with residential investors.
About the podcast
Gaylord-Hansen's "Nobody Wants a Mortgage" podcast airs live on YouTube.
We answer all of your questions around buying a home, comparing mortgage options, refinancing, the benefits of VA home loans, financing for investors, and much more.
If you’re not quite ready to buy a home but you still want to learn more, we can even answer questions about building credit and taking the right steps to get approved for a home you’ll love.
Subscribe on YouTube to get alerts when we go live!
An event for real estate industry professionals