About the event
Gaylord-Hansen’s Women’s Financial Fitness is a FREE series that empowers women by helping them achieve financial stability and homeownership. This series is designed for women at any stage of life. There will be guest speakers and women experts from different industries covering budgeting, credit, investing, the homebuying process, home organization, goal setting, and more!
What to expect
This ONLINE session of Women's Financial Fitness is "Goal Setting: Designing actionable steps to reach your goals" and features guest speaker Jessica Kern, Course Designer of "Defy the Default" and Creator of the DTD Method!
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Use your past experiences to pivot towards your true purpose
- Visualize the person you want to become in order to live the life you want to have
- Convert your dreams into goals based on your 5 core values
- Diversify your goal portfolio with short, mid & long-term goals
- Develop a daily goal setting practice that will increase your chances of achieving your goals by 40%
- Create a digital vision board to set as your desktop background as a constant reminder of your top 10 goals to help motivate you to achieve them
Invite a friend or two and register today!
This is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for advice. Consult your own advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Note: This session will be held in an online meeting room, where you can join via video chat, computer, or phone. We'll send you the session login information when you register for the event.
About our guest speaker
"Defy the Default" Course Designer & Creator of the DTD Method
Jessica Kern is the course designer of "Defy the Default" and creator of the DTD method. Her mission is to help people like you take back control of their lives by using their past experiences to pivot towards purpose in order to pursue a career with meaning & live a life of fulfillment. She teaches ways to eliminate the fear behind taking necessary risks for growth, embracing the best version of yourself, and designing the life you were created to live. And it all starts with daily goal setting!