About the event
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned homeowner, we are here to help you make smart financial decisions to build your future.
What to expect
With so much uncertainty in nearly all aspects of life, there are a lot of reasons you might be feeling stressed, worried, and overwhelmed about the current situation and the aftermath that will follow.
However, one thing remains true – every crisis presents an opportunity, and the biggest opportunity for homeowners right now is refinancing.
Here are a few reasons you might decide to refinance:
- Lower your interest rate
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Eliminate mortgage insurance
- Borrow for home improvements
As with all financial decisions, we encourage you to do your research to see if refinancing makes sense for you. This webinar aims to help you do just that.
We will cover:
- When it does and does NOT make sense to refinance
- How to identify the best time to refinance based on your “Personal Economy”
- The biggest misconception about interest rates (and how low they really need to be for you to save money)
- How you can refi to lower your monthly payment, eliminate mortgage insurance, consolidate high-interest debt, finance a home renovation, and more
Even when interest rates are low, refinancing is not right for everyone. Find out if refinancing is right for you!